You’ve heard of it, and probably drank it, but do you know how to make a real Singapore Sling? Today’s Happy Hour Friday cocktail gives you all the details to help you perfect your vintage Tiki recipe game.
- 2ounces London Dry gin
- 2ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4ounce fresh lime juice
- 3/4ounce Cherry Heering
- 2teaspoons Cointreau (1/3 ounce)
- 2teaspoons Bénédictine (1/3 ounce)
- 1/4ounce homemade grenadine (or best-quality)
- 2 to 4dashes Angostura bitters, to taste
- Soda water
- Fill a shaker with everything but the soda, add ice, and shake for a solid 5 seconds. Strain into a highball filled with ice, then top with soda water. Garnish with a lime peel.
Add one of these babies to top it off and then drink it down!