Today’s cocktail is one of my absolutely faves because it is my very own signature cocktail!! Yaass!! So you’d think that while doing this video, I’d get everything right, but I didn’t! LOL!! What the?? I am missing one important ingredient that may not be on the video but sure as heck is included in INGREDIENTS & DIRECTIONS part of this tutorial. So are ya ready for today’s simply refreshing summer cocktail?? I’m showing you how to make my “Sunday Morning” with some lavendar, champagne, and grapefruit juice!
- 2 oz. Kurant Vodka (from Absolut Vodka), you can substitute with plum vodka as well
- 3/4 oz. Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed (this was left out of my video. Oops!)
- 1 oz. Lavender simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar, boil and add 1 Tbsp of lavender buds allow to steep, cool, and then strain into a welk jar).
- Brut Champagne
- Grapefruit Juice (I used an Oro Blanco grapefruit, but any will do), freshly squeezed and strained to rid of pulp
- In a metal mixer add vodka, lemon juice, and simply syrup
- Add ice
- Pour into glass only 2/3 of the way
- Add a champagne
- Add a grapefruit floater
Have fun on Sunday Funday with our Sunday Morning brunch sipper!
Leave me a comment and tell me how you liked this drink!! What did you do to make it your own?